Wednesday, August 17, 2011

This chickadee is sick ...

Yesterday the cojoined Siamese twins that haven't been separated by Surgery like on "Chicago Hope", showed up:  fatigue and body pain.  I attributed them to consuming too much MSG because I was going with what was in the house and not wanting to open my already slim wallet, for other food ...

Then today I woke up with the "a bomb went off in my sinuses" allergies ... which has spread to another "bomb went off" in my GI area ... I'll be delicate and will spare you details ;-  The top of my head is so sore from fibro right now that not even a hummingbird could land on it, without having me scream in pain ... 

Another 'treat' is extremely dry skin, the type I usually only see in winter w/ indoor heating ...

Bleech.

No comments:

Post a Comment