Saturday, September 17, 2011

Psalm 46: Obama Turns to Bible Passage for Comfort During 9/11 Memorial Speech

Psalm 46: Obama Turns to Bible Passage for Comfort During 9/11 Memorial Speech

Wow! Much, much impressed, Mr. President!!!

There is no real comfort in my morning - well, there is a space heater, and CoCo, and coffee that's not too stale ... CoCo has developed this thing where she doesn't want to go out in the backyard - so I have to leash her and walk her a little bit out front ... we were out there and this big-bodied, looked like a Boxer maybe mixed with pittie, came tearing over at her - I don't blame the lady - because (a) its not one of her two dogs so she must be dog sitting ? and (b) dogs can just get away from you! - but CoCo got scared and went to lay down, which, with her condition, she fell down, and I think possibly she hurt her back leg - the dog even startled me - it wasn't growling - it just had a menacing look on its face - and then when the lady did come tearing out after it, of course she called its name - which is Buster - which is a name I just didn't need to hear on a morning already so difficult, thank you ;-

No comments:

Post a Comment