Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dream expose

I was sleeping, and I started to dream ... its this nice neighborhood I've only seen in my dreams, I've had repeating dreams in my life, that then come true, so I'm never alarmed to dream of this place again! ...

But then the dream started to change - it became a nightmare.  Things changed very quickly and it started to cycle from a nice story, into a nightmare story --

In the dream, I am screaming at myself - OK, I GET THIS, I GET THIS!  JUST LIKE KENTUCKY: IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE NICE, BUT IT TURNED INTO A NIGHTMARE!  I NEED TO WAKE UP NOW!!!

Didn't happen.  Usually when I yell at myself in a dream and "order a mandatory evacuation", it happens:  I wake up.

Didn't happen.

The dream continued where the nightmare part ended BUT THEN I was running around trying to tell people what happened and - no one listened.  No one wanted to believe me.  AND THEN I WOKE UP.

I had toppled into fibromyalgia rain pain and was one big groggy girl, besides ... the type of morning where I could really use a helping hand to pull me out of bed ... and ... when I do manage to get up, I have to hold on to walls to walk, because of the aftereffects of such overwhelming dreaming ... so I'm sitting at the table, sucking down coffee, going WTF?! was THAT?!

It didn't so much as dawn on me - I should say - it bore down :

Kentucky:  Supposed to be a nice neighborhood.  Becomes a nightmare!  And the part about no one listening to me?  Ah - that's from last night!  As informative as the three real estate agents were, DID ANYONE HEAR ME SAY THAT I AM A DISABLED WOMAN ON HER OWN HERE?!!!  GIVE ME A BREAK - HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT ME TO PACK UP A THREE BED HOUSE + GARAGE IN TWO WEEKS?!!!

I wasn't heard.

My dreams take specific requests from my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment