Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Questions 8/21

These are questions I tagged myself on to from Salazar's blog (14 Shades of Grey).  I, in turn, tag all of my followers ...


 How do you feel about e-books? I 100% agree with Salazar of 14 Shades of Grey: "I'm too much of a traditionalist to prefer them over normal books (you can never get that new book/old book smell from a Kindle...)",
 Why did you decide to create your blog? Is that still your intent or has it changed? People had been suggesting it for a while, in order to catalog my Dad stories ... as you can tell, it has really and truly evolved, to become an online journal!
 What is your Girl Scout cookie of choice? Only one?!  Alright ... the peanut butter ones ... but, wait, there are the shortbread ones, too ...
Tell me about your mode of transportation in life. 2004 GMC Envoy
If you could travel back in time, when/where would you go?  Oh, very simple, as this is a question I live out every day of my life:  I would like to go back to maybe being 7 or 8 or 10 and know just a little bit of what I know now, so I make very different choices!!!
  Favorite era in fashion?  40s-early 60s
  What was the first movie you saw in the theater? Did you love it, hate it? I'm sure it wasn't the first, first ... my mother used to be able to buy discount movie matinee tickets @ Walbaum's Supermarket.  I remember Voyage to the Middle of the Earth - I'm paraphrasing, sorry, can't remember the exact title.  It was very 60s futuristic!
To quote Garden State, is there any normal kid thing you kinda wish you missed (chicken pox, braces, etc.)?  Being bullied.
  Who is your favorite author?  Just one?!!!  Ann Rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment