Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Me Myself & I ... Link-up Party except

I'm not blogger savvy enough to link myself ;-  Here is there link:  http://yellowumbrelladesign.blogspot.com
Here are my answers to the questions:

1) When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
Things having to do with paper, I've realized: organizing (and re-organizing) ... a new book ... or a different book ... et al 
2)  If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?
The 40s possibly the 50s


3)  What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?
How about the year my mother hand-sewed a creative gypsy costume THEN put her makeup on me and her jewelry :)

4)  Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?
I'm not even sure if I want to answer this one in a public forum ;- or if I can give you five?! Maybe one ...Hmmmmm.....

5)  What would you tell your 16-year-old self?
PAY ATTENTION - the choices you make now REALLY DO INFLUENCE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! And -get some new friends (some of them) - the ones encouraging you to act out are doing so because HELLO JEAN WAKE THE HELL UP! they're jealous of the life you have and want to destroy it.  (There is so much more I want to write about here, but so I don't get all bogged down in it, I'll leave it in a thumbnail for right  now ...) ............

1 comment:

  1. ah good advice to your 16 year old self :)
    I really wish we could send that kind of thing back in time. I would tell myself not to be so boy crazy.

    I organize too when I need a pick me up. It really is the best, and it relieves stress!

    oh and you asked if the blonde on my blog was Matt's sister--- yes she is his little sister!

    ReplyDelete