Wednesday, September 5, 2012

here's my prayer for my darling

My daughter turns 30 this Friday, September 7th ... and my first and foremost prayer is that the prayers of her mom here, the so great a cloud of witnesses that are praying for her and pulling for her from above, and the people down here on earth who continued to pray for her, will remove from her life the things that run through and trample down her spirit, and her conscience, like rampant wild hogs ...

That - like the name of my new favorite footwear that I touted  on this blog - she finds New Balance within her life!!!

That - whether or not she believes it - she is etched on my heart and my soul for each and every second she has had life on this planet - from the day I stood in that department store where I was then employed and realized I was pregnant, through to today - and that - here's my prayer : that she feels even a little bit of this, for her birthday ...

That in some future day, we can go out on her birthday for chinese food for mom and sushi for her ... with one of those spectacular desserts someplace that come with singing servers and maybe even sparklers! ...

And I pray, too, for my grandsons, whom I love, and for my grands in heaven with my Mom and Dad ...

No comments:

Post a Comment