Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Environmental idea, quashed

You know, I live in this very small little town here ... now, I certainly need to maintain my vehicle! highway driving ; 16 miles to the nearest big city and all -- but I had this thought:

How often do I go right around here for errands, in a very small radius???

Wouldn't it make more sense to have - well, how about a moped?!

Now, this sounded crazy, my initial thought - after all, I was never able to master a two-wheeled bicycle -- but then again --

Moped = motorized ped!

Hmmm.  Well, I don't know.  I just don't know - so -ok - I figured the best place to figure out if this is workable for me or not would be a dealership that had staff ... and so I went online to do research --

Nearly 5K?!  Are you out of your minds?!!!

You know, as much as I love this small town ... well ... its made me anti-the-environment.  The recycling is so non-user-friendly, I can't participate in it anymore (its voluntary here) and I really do feel bad about what I stuff in my kitchen trash ;-  (The recycling is a WHOLE STORY.  If I haven't already shared it on this blog, and/or you want to know what that's about, let me know, please.)  And now -- this --

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment