1. I have, on my Hulu subscription page, shows I watched as a kid that made me cry when they were over: the original Flipper, and Lassie <3
2. I never, ever, EVER read instruction booklets ... for anything. They confuse me! I hand them to Kevin and then HE tells me what's in there, lol ;)
3. I love what the world calls bad jokes, groaners, puns - Happy Bird-Day - cracks me up! ;)
4. I always knew I would wind-up marrying someone who actually liked chocolate chip pancakes from IHOP, and that happened the second time around - when he wasn't grossed-out by it, like even chocolate lovers, I thought to myself, "Uh-oh!" ;)
5. Through the miracle of Facebook, I've become reconnected with people I went to high school with ... now, this one guy, Marty - he has a terrific wife, Diane! Never met her f2f, but what I read online, she's a great gal! Now, she's a beautician, too, so I plan to have a 'professional' visit with her when I get back East :)
6. My mother taught me to read with the NY Daily News.
7. I bought so much pasta on sale, I think I'm going to be moving with it!
BONUS - I've been on the web since 1996. I was really a Luddite about this stuff ... a friend back home said - hey! we can cut down on our phone bills! - so, groan, ok, ok ... we did that ONCE - she didn't care for an AOL private chat room, even tho it was much cheaper, because she couldn't hear my voice - but, by then, I had discovered the intrawebs!