Thursday, August 25, 2011

Silky pajamas!

The next photo is of me standing happily in front of an Easter basket.  Ah!  I am wearing my most favorite, silky pajamas!!!  :)

I loved them because of the texture, and the shine, and they felt very adult, too, in the sense of what an adult would wear as a ball gown (because back then, so young, I thought that my adult life would involve ball gowns - ha, ha!  was I ever sadly mistaken!).  AND - the part my father hated about them, the poor guy! - when we would wrestle, I would slink out of my clothes and run away ;)  "Jean, change your pajamas, and THEN I'll wrestle with you on the floor!"  Dr James Dobson of Focus on the Family is the one specific child psychologist I can remember who has specifically talked about the wonder of getting on the floor with your kids and wrestling with them <3

No comments:

Post a Comment