Sunday, August 7, 2011

"Happy, Merry"

You'll find I post dreams alot in here, and what they mean ...

This morning I had a dream that I was in this little store in an otherwise dingy flea market, and the store was called "Happy Merry" because it was this cool place that had paper, cards, and especially rubber stamps, for happy & merry occasions :)  I was enjoying myself, but then, I had to go ...

So I was somewhere else, and everyone was getting ready to leave, and I knew that I wanted to go back to "Happy Merry" - but I knew that if I went out there, there was someone to hurt me ... and so I just wanted someone to walk with me there, so I wouldn't get hurt.  Which you would think would be easy enough, except I was having a really hard time getting anyone to care enough to walk me out!  "But I've got to get back to Happy Merry!" ...

Boy oh boy!  This is one of those dreams where the volume is turned really high - in other words its meaning screams out!  In my actual day to day life, I want to get back to "Happy Merry" - oh sure I know exactly where it is, thank you!  I've been there plenty of times before!  Its just fraught with dangers to get there but I CAN'T SEEM TO GET ANYONE TO AGREE WITH ME THAT IT IS AND I'M VERY SCARED OF BODILY HARM IF I TRY TO GET BACK TO "HAPPY MERRY"!!

In my dream there was some type of serial killer that was only targeting me.  While I don't think that there is such a style of individual preventing me from getting back to where I belong, I do, indeed!, feel like I'm brushing up against begging now, trying to get someone to help me get back to a "happy, merry" place in my life by helping me to leave where I am NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment