Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Me, Myself, & I

This came into my email from the "Yellow Umbrella" blog ...

(1) What was your favorite gift given to you as a child?
 
(2) Christmas is almost here, what is that one Christmas song you could listen to on repeat?  This year, it sure seems to be 'O Come, O Come, Emmanuel'
 
(3) What are a few of the items on your Christmas list this year?  See my previous blog posts on this ...

(4) Do you and your family have any special holiday traditions? Explain.
 
(5) Which do you prefer: wrapping paper or gift bags? Why?  BAGS - I'm nowhere OCD enough for wrapping paper!   ;)
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------
(1) AND (4)  Every single year, my parents would give me the Information Please Almanac - lots  of very happy reading !!!  I may even still have some of the originals (not e-bay purchases, whereby I was///am! trying to shore-up the childhood losses).  I looked forward to finding it underneath the tree and once I did, boy - you wouldn't see me until there was food, lol ;)

There are more things I would like to share; I may just come back to this ...

No comments:

Post a Comment