Saturday, December 8, 2012

11 ?s from "The Puzzle of Sandra's Life"

And here are my 11 questions for you!
1. Who do you admire/look up to?  Lila Rose
2. What would you do if you won the lottery?  Buy a house at the Jersey shore, furnish it, pay all the #$% taxes, rescue dogs to live in it !  But only AFTER helping the people who have stood by through the years - very small numbers, they (and in at least one case, the most unbelieveable ...)
3. Do you have any (secret) talents?  Sssshhhhh ....
4. Do your personality and your zodiac sign description match?  Kind of.  I'm a Gemini, the "twins" - but there are more than just TWO sides to me ;)
5. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?  Not a clue - can I mebbe buy a vowel?!
6. If you could only shop at one fashion store for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?  Rose's
7. What is the most embarassing thing that has happened to you?  I was in secretarial school, and we had a pretty strict dress code - essentially, you were supposed to dress each day like you were going for an interview (THE interview for THE job) - but, barring that, at least for a *name* corporate office.  So it was winter, and I was wearing an 'acceptable if you're going to work in the office part of a warehouse' OOTD: a sweater over a business blouse, with a plaid skirt, stockings, and heels ... and ... as I took two steps out of the ladies room and was about to turn into a crowded hallway, the biggest stickler for the dress code literally jumped on my back, holding my shoulders and preventing me from walking forward.  Oh, no, I thought - I'm not dressed well enough ;-  and then, she whispered in my ear, "Your skirt is stuck up in the air to the back of your sweater, dear!"   ;)~~~~
8. Do you have any weird dreams?  Surely - and nightmares where I wake up screaming.  Its why I've done dream analysis since I was 15!
9. What is your guilty pleasure?  Could I possibly be arrested?!  Sssshhhh ...
10. Do you like your name or would you prefer having a different one?  Like it.
11. Who is your celebrity crush?  Sssshhhhh ... actually, this changes - I go through "phases" and right now, ahhh, I'm phaseless ;)...

No comments:

Post a Comment