Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sara Shepard's words are the perfect weight ....

Have you ever had a friend turn on you?  Just totally transform from someone you thought you knew into someone ... else?  I'm not talking your boyfriend from nursery school who grows up and gets gawky and ugly and zitty .... no, I'm talking about your soul mate.  The girl you know everything about.  who knows everything about you.  One day she turns around and is a completely different person.  ~ "Perfect:  A Pretty Little Liars Novel", by Sara Shepard 

5 comments:

  1. Nan.
    Pat.
    Sue.
    (Maybe it's women with three letter names I need to watch out for?!)

    Yeahhh, Sara, I do that ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the worst thing ever when a friend turns their back on you. I totally relate. I can't write a list because there are just wayyyy too many.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah yes, it is bad when a friend turns their back on you. but it happens, it's a part of life.

    www.sarahmendelsohn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when that happens... It's so awful

    ReplyDelete