Thursday, November 1, 2012

The "Seven"s (thx to "Hems for Her"!)


seven great things in your life.
1. CoCo sleeping at the front of my desk as I type this out
2. The computer on this desk, that connects me to the world
3. Pictures from my life & from my parents lives
4. Books (such a category includes magazines, of course!)
5. I have a vehicle that works well
6 & 7. The present location of my desk///where I live - specifically, this apartment complex as well as its geographical location - that I open the front door & see my beloved mountains, w/ trees like broccoli's

seven things you lack and covet.
1. F
2. A
3. M
4. I
5. L
6. Y
7. <3
 
 seven things that make you angry
1. Culture of death, and the amount of time it has gone on despite scientific evidence to the contrary!
2. Looking right in the face of ignorance (as happened in a particular group on Oct. 30, 2012)
3. Things I 'lack and covet'; sleeping alone in a queen-sized bed
4. Betrayal
5. Injustice
6. Alzheimer's disease
7. What being disabled is all about in this country!
 
seven things that you neglect to do.
1. Laundry
2. Cleaning out things from previous houses I lived in & paying through the nose! for storage fees because of it
3.  DMV
4. Mail
5.  Clearing up clutter
6. Cooking instead of snacking
7.  Looking pretty
 

seven worldly material desires.
1.  Clothes, especially w/ tremendous details that really reflect me, like that herringbone jacket I saw @ Rose's!
2.  Groceries
3.  Virginia lighthouse license plates - I envy just about everyone I drive past with these!
4. A  new mattress
5. Just give me 60 seconds @ Green Valley Book Fair ;)
6.  A w/d hookup in my apt, so I can sit at my desk on my computer while the wash goes through its gyrations 
7.  The appeal is still there, despite Hurricane Sandy: a home @ the Jersey Shore <3

seven guilty pleasures.
1. Napping
2. Eating outside of my own kitchen, so I don't have cleanup and so I see other persons
3.  Conversely, staying in my own four walls & not going out in the world!
4  Anything to do w/ the seaside! I bought seashells at the yard sale that runs in front of the movie house here, and have decorated my apt w/ them, and that's a guilty pleasure because I know if I just go through my boxes in storage, I have loads of this stuff, and didn't have to buy it !
5.  Certain very expensive groceries, like shopping at an opulent place like Martin's
6. Television 
7. Very expensive, you really should wait for paperback!, books; magazines, some of them, have the prices on them that paperbacks once had!!!

seven things you love about love
1. When it is compatible to live w/ someone under the same roof
2.  Laying in bed being stuck together and having to peel yourselves apart ;)
3. Kissing
4.  Touching///Massages///holding hands in plain sight
5.  Inside jokes
6.  Someone making your coffee & they know the amount of non-dairy creamer and ice to put in it
7.   Holidays
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment