Sunday, November 4, 2012

CoCo's good deed!

It is 1.30 in the morning ... and CoCo wakes me up to go out (she taps her toenails on the linoleum in the kitchen -gets me every time!) ...

Hey, when you're 16 years old, sometimes (ok -alot of times!) you have to go OFTEN!

Ok.  I get up ... I put the lights on ... I walk to the living room ... I put on my sneakers; I put on my jacket; I put on her leash; and

CoCo is just lying there.

I'm talking - no enthusiastic tail-wagging door lunge - in fact --

I open the front door and I'm standing there, and she's just laying there.  "C'mon, Coke!"  -- nothing -- and then --

And then my sugar started to crash.

Quickly, I got something in me to 'stem the tide'.  And I thanked her over and over again (with promises of more "Looks like hell!" meatloaf for Sunday) and

She let out a tired sigh and lay down on one of her blankets

After rescuing me

THANK YOU COCO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment