Friday, November 23, 2012

Tagged by Rach of ThisItalianFamily.Wordpress.Com

1. Who is your favorite philosopher? I have to agree w/ Rachel when she wrote the following answer: Absolutely Jesus. During His time on Earth He was counter-cultural in so many huge ways. He not only loved the outcasts, He literally reached out His holy hands and touched them. He not only spoke to women, He gave them dignity. He taught about love and mercy, forgiveness and equality. Best of all, He brought us face to face with God and told us that we too can call him Father. That, my friends, is awesome. :)
2. What is your favorite number?  I have several ... 8 and 63, especially
3. What is your favorite animal?  Quite a few!  Doggys, giraffes, llamas & alpacas ...

- skipped some, so if the numbers don't match, it's not you, lol ;)

5. What is your favorite time of day?  Overnight
6. What was your favorite vacation?  The older I get, the more I miss my childhood vacas @ Manasquan, NJ!  


 8. What is your favorite drink?  Coffee!  Just a regular cuppa coffee, non-dairy, a few ice cubes to take the hot off

 9. What is your favorite flower?  Tulips!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment