Friday, August 3, 2012

Calling blogger "Big Girl. Small Budget. Tiny Town. "

I was sitting here thinking about my favorite plus-sized bloggers and realized I hadn't heard from her in a long time ... which, I thought was me:  when my email gets too full, I move it to another folder ...

So I checked that folder and saw my last blog post in my email was from last January (!) and when I clicked on the link I found out,

She's renamed her blog.

It's opened only to invited readers.

I'm confused!  Why did you do this?  Did you let us know and I just happened to miss it because my email was as swollen as my dammed gums from trying to eat a day-old bagel yesterday that was being sold as "fresh"?!  Are you posting like you did in your former blog?  Can I get an invite?

No comments:

Post a Comment