Monday, April 2, 2012

Today is the 2d

And I didn't go out and do the necessary things, the very important things, the living life things - because I could have easily stayed in bed all dammed day!  I am THAT FATIGUED and unless a person is also disabled AND dealing w/ the type of fatigue level I'm at, you couldn't understand this.  I didn't even get things done in the house!  I'm just   too       tired     too       tired    I'm even afraid to take a shower because I don't know if I could stand-up that long.  I hate this!  I need to get things, tasks, completed but all I  can   do   is  lay   flat   and its a big stretch to do anything & everything else.

1 comment:

  1. so sad jeannee!! i don't know if you know what is making you so tired as i have not visited in a while.

    i have multiple sclerosis and have experienced this type of fatigue, it can be life altering. it is hard to describe with words, most people don't understand.....

    i hope you get some relief and feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete