Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's a 4 letter word ... P A R K

Ok.  For you fellow apartment residents, let me share w/ y'all a very important 4 letter word :

P A R K

That's where you go, to run around your fifteen hundred and five grandchildren -instead of up and down the common stairs, especially when they're tossing water balloons and have never heard of random acts of kindness, or over the heads of your fellow tenants who just may not be up to listening to the kiddie chronicles.  And while we're on the "not in your apt because I get to hear it in mine!", this goes, too,  for large gatherings of drunken friends, especially the type who are apt to rearrange your furniture at ungodly hours of the morning.

I realize we all live close together ... and that's why I'm saying this!  Please!  A little respect!  A little peace and quiet!  Not all of us come home just to get unraveled! 

2 comments:

  1. I hear you. It can get really annoying when you need some peace and quiet. Our neighbor downstairs used to blast his music between 12 to 2 am in the morning and sing his lungs out, it happens like almost every other day. So we had to call the police several times. Now he stops singing beofore 12 am. Haha...

    mongs
    mythriftycloset,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I don't want to move to an apartment! :( I'm crazy enough already!

    Zona

    ReplyDelete