Sunday, June 24, 2012

CoCo & The Sculpture Fountain


So CoCo and I went to sit this afternoon in a nice- shady spot: a part of the Peace Garden on the side of the United Methodist Church two buildings down from ours ...

This was a part we hadn't sat in before ... and they have a sculptural fountain, that continually runs water ...

CoCo sniffed the air ... looked confused ...

Cautiously, she walked over (it was well within leash range) ... delicately, she sniffed from an inch away ... and then turned and looked at me with a WHAT THE?!! expression ...

Ah! This is where she and I equally miss Myndie!  Myndie would have plunged right in, tail wagging, tongue hanging, splashing with her paws - and CoCo following!

Very cautiously, CoCo decided to stick her nose in ... and ... what a look of astonishment!  MOM, MY NOSE IS WET!!!

I was really cracking up laughing by this point ;)  and I said, "Go on!  I don't think it'll kill ya to drink out of it!"

No, she's not too sure ... but maybe ... soon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment